The present General Conditions of Employment, rule the buying of the products through the Web Page www.theextremecollectionusa.com , to which is owned by THE EXTREME COLLECTION, thus TEC. agree to the following:
- I have read and understood the following.
- I am a person that is capable of employment.
- I assume all obligations given to me.
- I am of the legal age (18 years) to enter the Web Page and purchase any items that are offered to me.
The items offered in the webpage are of consumption purposes, which is why the presale contract is done the moment the client emits the purchase confirmation of their order. This is the reason why we, The Extreme Collection, recommend to read to complete document of legal warnings and of these general conditions before accepting the purchased order.
1. DESCRIPTION OF BUYING PROCESS
THE PROCESS TO TO EMPLOY THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE , IS THE FOLLOWING::
- Select the product: The Client that wishes to purchase a product offered through our website should choose the family (blazers, shirts, t-shirts, etc.), visualized the product, they can zoom the picture in, see the detailing and the back of the product, composition, sizings available, references and prices. If the product is on the waiting list, one of our agents will come in contact with you to inform you of dates and availability. When selecting the item, color and size you must click on the button “Add to cart”. The Client will continue to select other items that they wish to purchase through the website. These products will be including in the “My Cart”. The Client will be able to continue shopping for products through our website.
- My Cart/Products: Once all the products are selected, The Client will be able to click on the “My Cart” and will be able to see the summary of their order. In this summary, there will be detailed information about the items selected, with its corresponding image, including its price, quantity, and subtotal of the order and total of the purchase with TAX. In case that The Client wants to continue shopping, they will have to click on the other pages of interest, following the same process as before. On the contrary, click on the button “Checkout”.
- Making the order To continue, The Client need to verify and add in the billing information relating the order (name, surname, address, city, state/province, zip code, country, phone number, etc.). The Client that is already registered their delivery information previously, will not have to do so again. On the contrary, before confirming the payment information, they should include the delivery information, as well as the billing information. You can click “Confirm” once all the information is complete.
- Delivery Method: In this page you will see all the delivery costs.
- Payment Information: To continue, once The Client clicks to continue, they will be taken to the payment options. This page offers The Client the option to choose the payment method, such as credit card and PayPal. They must notify the TEC, about any issues or fraudulent actions with the card that has been used to pay, with an email or phone call, with the shorted amount of time possible for the TEC to be able to solve the issue. Additionally, the providers or issuers of payment method can adopt an anti fraud method. TEC will not be responsible of applying this type of security politics.
- Order Revision: Before continuing to the next step The Client can, before validating, see the summary of the order. Before proceding with the payment, The Client will be shown all the information of the order so The Client can check and modify in the previous steps.
- Order Confirmation: Once payment is confirmed, The Client will be shown the confirmation of the order reception. The order will begin once Tec receives the payment confirmation of the method payment used by the Client.
- Finalizing the buying process, The Client will receive an email with the information relating the order (order number, chosen items, delivery dates, and delivery costs).
- The Client will receive the required items to the delivery address that was given to us, following the delivery dates established in our website.